How to Apply False Eyelash Extensions - Strip Lashes
False eyelash extensions, a.k.a. Strip Lashes, are a great way to add fullness and volume to your natural lashes quickly. Wear strip lashes for a day or for a few weeks. The choice is yours. Strip lashes are fast, easy, and you get consistent results every time.
Steps to apply False Eyelash Extensions - Strip Lashes
1) Thoroughly clean your eyelashes so they are free of makeup and oily residue.
2) Open you package of strip lashes and measure the eyelash extension compared to the natural eyelashes where the strips will be applied.
3) Trim strip eyelash extensions to fit natural eyelashes as needed with scissors.
4) Tape down bottom natural lashes to prevent glue from sticking to unwanted areas during application.
5) Using Stays-On-Glue squeeze a small amount of lash glue onto a disposable plastic spatula or other surface.
6) Lightly dip the micro brush tip into the Stays-On-Glue located on the spatula.
7) Using the glue covered tip of the micro brush coat the natural eyelash of one eye with the lash glue in the location where one or two lash extensions will be placed.
8) Using curved tweezers pick up strip lash by the lash tips. Using the micro brush coat the back end of the strip lash and 1/8' beyond with Stays-On-Glue eyelash adhesive.
9) Apply the glue covered strip eyelash extension to the glue coated natural eyelash starting from the inner corner of the eye and working outward. While working the strip eyelash extension around the curvature of the eye, try to applying the base of the strip lash as close as possible to the eyelid.
10) While applying the strip eyelash extension add additional Stays-On-Glue lash adhesive with micro brush for any areas the glue may have dried and continue to apply strip lash.
11) Once the entire strip lash is applied use tweezers to squeeze eyelash extension to the natural eyelash to secure a tight bond.
12) Repeat entire process for the other eye.
13) Once both eyes are complete remove the tape from the bottom natural lash and enjoy the results of full, luscious looking eyelashes.
Also see How to Apply Cluster Eyelash Extensions, How to Remove Eyelash Extensions.