How to apply Eyelash Extensions - Cluster Lashes
Learning how to applying Eyelash Extensions using the Ultimate Lashes Eyelash Extension Kit is easy. The Lash Eyelash Extensions Kit is great for professionals or at home and with new eyelash glue technology your lash extensions will last for weeks.
Cluster Eyelash Extensions
1) Thoroughly clean your eyelashes so they are free of makeup and oily residue.
2) Tape down bottom natural lashes to prevent glue from sticking to unwanted areas during application.
3) Remove a few eyelash extensions from their packaging tray and place onto silicon pad for easy retrieval.
4) Using Stays-On-Glue squeeze a small amount of lash glue onto a disposable plastic spatula or other surface.
5) Lightly dip the micro brush tip into the Stays-On-Glue located on the spatula.
6) Using the glue covered tip of the micro brush coat the natural eyelash of one eye with the lash glue in the location where one or two lash extensions will be placed.
Tip: This process will be repeated so only coat small sections of the natural lash. Do not coat the entire natural lash at once as the glue may dry prior to applying the lash extension. It is best to coat the center of the natural eyelash first.
7) Using curved tweezers pick up from the tip one cluster eyelash extensions located on the silicon pad. Dip the base to the middle of the eyelash extension into the Stays-On-Glue lash adhesive trying not to get the glue on the tweezers.
8) Apply the glue covered eyelash extension to the glue coated section of the natural eyelash. Try to place eyelash extension base as close as possible to the intersection of the eyelid and natural eyelash.
9) Repeat steps 5 through 8 until the natural lash is evenly covered or the desired look is achieved with the eyelash extensions.
10) Once all eyelash extensions have been applied use tweezers to squeeze eyelash extensions to the natural eyelash to secure a tighter bond.
11) Repeat entire process for the other eye.
12) Once both eyes are complete remove the tape from the bottom natural lash and enjoy the results of full, luscious looking eyelashes.
Also see How to Apply Strip Eyelash Extensions, How to Remove Eyelash Extensions.